Background

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Please Not Midnight

I realize it's been a long time since I've posted anything on my own blog, and of course I decided to wait until 10:30 at night when I have a Sales meeting first thing in the morning. Oh well, that's life. I find it funny that I don't have a problem posting on my other blog, Writer Chics, but I can never think of anything to write on my personal blog. I guess I'll give a quick update with the progress on my book. I have been writing quite a bit lately and I recently decided to make my story into two books instead of one. Something I never thought I'd do. I wanted to write just one book because someone once told me that it's really hard to publish more than one book in the same series if you don't already have your name out there. Since I couldn't stand the thought of chancing half my story not getting published, I was determined to write it as one book. However, I've discovered I'm incapable of telling a "short" story and I've also decided to self publish my books, therefore canceling out the need to make it into just one book. I am really excited about these changes and can't wait to publish the first one, hopefully some time in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment